An espresso machine is just what the average white-collar employee needs to get pumped for their 9-5 office jobs. It’s also what cafe or restaurant owners need to serve customers who need the extra jolt to get them through the rest of their tiring day.
You wouldn’t be here just to get your hands on any ordinary espresso-maker. No, you want the best of the best and that’s exactly what you’re going to right here in this post.
We have carefully assembled a list of some of the most high-end, state-of-the-art espresso machines that will gladly give you the boost you need to start your day.
Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
If your espresso shop or cafe expects a huge line of coffee fanatics, then the Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine has you covered.
Here are the 4 key elements that what true cafe quality coffee should taste like:
- Dose – 19-22 g dose for full flavour: Breville’s Espresso Machine doses 19-22 g of ground coffee, making it as good as the ones you’d get from cafes.
- Temperature – Precise PID temperature control: The Dual Boiler’s digital temperature control (PID) technology detects as well as minimizes any fluctuation during extraction, ensuring an optimum temperature range every time.
- Pressure – Low pressure pre-infusion and 9 bar extraction pressure: To create the golden honey crema in your coffee, the Dual Boiler uses low pressure, pre-infusion to evenly soak and then expand the ground coffee, producing a sweet and creamy extraction.
- Steam – Automatically steaming milk to a silky micro-foam texture: The Dual Boiler’s automatic steam wand turns the milk in your coffee into the silky smooth micro-foam that is used for latte art.
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
The Barista Express knows how to whip up a smacktastic cup of espresso from bean to cup in just under a minute. The machine can grind your coffee beans right before extraction, and with its interchangeable filters as well as manual or automatic operations ensures authentic cafe-styled coffee in no time.
Special features include:
- In-Built Conical Grinder: The conical burr grinder perfectly grinds coffee straight into the portafilter, where you can adjust the grind size and dose in order to tweak its taste.
- Thermocoil Heating System: The thermocoil heating system provides a quick heat up time and a really clean taste.
- Micro-Foam Milk Texturing: If you like latte art, then the steam wand performance can help you do just that by letting you hand texture micro-foam milk.
- Volumetric Controls: Customize your shot volume by programming the pre-set single or double shot settings. The low pressure pre-infusion can provide a more even extraction by increasing the pressure.
Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Do you prefer espresso? Or was it cappucino? Latte maybe? Eh, why not have all of them in one? Because that’s what Mr. Coffee’s Cafe Barista is capable of doing. And the fact that it costs for $199 makes this the coolest espresso machine under $500.
The powerful pressure from the electric 15-bar pump will extract the bold and rich flavors during the brew.
Its revering features include:
- Easy to Use: All it takes is for you to single or double shot filter, choose your grounds, fill the mil reservoir and then select the brew of your choice.
- One-Touch Control Panel: This nifty feature lets you choose either a single or double shot for your espresso, latte or cappuccino.
- Removable Water Reservoir: The removable water reservoir not only fills up easy, it cleans easy as well.
Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine
- Automatically Froths Milk: The Cafe Barista is heralded for automatically frothing milk into latte and cappuccino selections.
- Looking for a quality-driven espresso machine that saves up on energy and promises more ergonomic use? Then get yourself the Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine today.
- This semi-automatic espresso machine was made to last. The strong linear designed housing is made of stainless steel side panels and an iron frame. It also boasts Rancilio’s commercial grade group head for premium extraction quality and amazing heat stability.
Other features includes:
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor kit available
- Ergonomic porta filter handle is the same as the proven design of other Rancilio commercial machines
- Articulating steam wand offers a full set of professional and motion steaming knob that precisely controls steaming pressure
Latissima Pro, Nespresso
So simple to use – its advanced technology and intuitive touchscreen is presented in a sleek, pure and robust design with an aluminium finish. Enjoy incomparable Cappuccinos or Lattes at the touch of a button.
With the Latissima Pro, milk is always foamed to perfection to make the most indulgent Cappuccino or Latte Macchiato. Adjust the milk froth regulator knob according to your taste preferences.
In order to clean your milk nozzle, simply rotate the milk regulator knob to the clean position. This will ensure high standard cleanliness.
The art of coffee has never been so simple and pleasurable. The intuitive touchscreen offers a simple way to program the machine and enjoy different types of coffee such as ristrettos, espressos, and lungos; as well as create milk-based recipes such as latte macchiatos and cappuccinos.
Other features include:
- Intuitive Touch Screen
- Optimal Milk Froth Quality
- Auto Clean System
- 7 programmable buttons
- Velvety high quality milk froth