Huckberry was created 10 years ago in 2010 to inspire and equip adventures near and far. Founded by two ski buddies that decided to quit their finance jobs and take on a new adventure. They had a vision of a site that was inspirational, part magazine and part store. They helped develop a one stop shop community that offers unique products most guys want or need with a high cool factor. In their 10 years they have managed to stay independent and very much customer supported.
New gear is sourced from around the world and stories are added to the site weekly, so there is always something exciting to experience for the guy that likes a little adventure.
Below you will find a gift guide of some of the very inspiring products you can find at Huckberry just in time for the Holiday’s.
Sliding into a pair of Grey’s slippers gives you the same satisfying feeling as a nice, steep pour of bourbon after a long day. A cozy wool blend keeps your feet nice and toasty, while the grippy rubber sole lets you take them beyond the bedroom—whether you’re venturing across the slippery kitchen floor or across the street to your local coffee shop.
- Crafted from a temperature-regulating wool blend
- Grippy rubber sole provides traction for indoor/outdoor wear
- An upgraded, modern silhouette doesn’t look like you’re wearing elf shoes (you know what we mean)
- Reinforced leather pull tab for easy on-off
- Super comfortable with or without socks
Check out these wonders and others for your feet hereBuy now
Whether it’s landing a promotion or climbing our first multi-pitch, we typically celebrate the best way we know how: by raising a glass. In this case, Whiskey Peaks, a handsome set of hand-blown whiskey glasses made of lightweight yet durable lead-free glass. Featuring raised topographic impressions of the world’s greatest mountains, we’ve got our classic lineup of American peaks—like Half Dome and Whitney—and a brand new set of international mountaintops, including the Matterhorn, Kilimanjaro, and Everest (including its base camp). Whichever mountain range you choose, Whiskey Peaks will keep you inspired and sipping “on the rocks” whenever 5 o’clock calls.
Check them and other bar essentials here
Stealth Down Popover ($188)
Whether you’re staring down a double black diamond or just trying to keep warm on your commute, Stealth Down has your back. Proof’s stealth down is technical functionality meeting everyday comfort. Four-way stretch and a refined cut give you the freedom to move while retaining a stylish look. Some of the many features:
- Soft and stretchy construction that’s comfortable for everyday wear
- Durable water-resistant finish fends off light rain and snow
- Down insulation retains your body heat even in the coldest conditions
- The down is certified by the Responsible Down Standard which ensures that the down and feathers come from animals that have not been harmed
- Shell and down layer are bonded together to create the baffling that keeps the down in place
- Low-profile hardware that stays out of the way
- Kangaroo pocket with zipper closures on either side
- Side-zip vent to adjust breathability during high-intensity activity
- Adjustable hem with cord lock for sealing in warmthsimple, beautiful and highly functional.
The design eliminates the need for traditional mechanisms, instead using the laws of physics and the sitter’s body weight to offer perfect recline for each individual sitter. This chair makes appearances on shows
Check it out here
365 Pant ($98)
What’s the most important part of your daily uniform? They’d say a pair of comfortable, well-fitting pants is tough to beat. And Flint and Tinder got you covered with their incredibly comfy 365 Pants and Shorts. Not only are they the bestsellers going on three years now, but they come in straight, tapered, and slim fits and a slew of colors to give you the exact look you’re going for. With the cut of a jean, the feel of a chino, and the stretch of a performance pant—365’s are year-round essentials.
- Cut like a jean, feels like a chino, stretches like a performance pant
- Made with 2% spandex for stretch and 98% cotton for softness
- Carefully constructed from an 8 oz blended fabric, making it the ideal weight for year-round wear
- Fifth front pocket for secure carry
See them and other items here
Will’s Cashmere Crewneck ($160)
We’d always thought of cashmere as the kind of thing reserved for guys with last names like Rockefeller. So to even the playing field, they searched far and wide for a purveyor that could hook guys like us up with the legendarily soft fabric without putting our wallets in a chokehold. And that’s how Wills was born
- The Classic Crewneck is made from 100% Mongolian Cashmere for a heavenly soft feel
- The cashmere wool is airspun into yarn in Italy for even higher quality control
- At an ideal mid-weight, you can wear this sweater no matter the weather
- The cashmere has natural odor-blocking qualities that keep away the funk
And that’s just a few of the feature check them and other great sweaters here
Brad Leone Apron ($79)
Brad Leone gets it. From brewing beer to grilling campfire steaks to crabbing in Alaska, he’s always down to try something new, and have a hell of a good time doing it—even if every now and then he explodes a sparkling wine bottle, or a batch of kimchi comes out a little more interesting than expected.
- Limited run of 50 aprons
- 7oz Martexin Original Waxed Sailcloth from New Jersey, Brad’s home state
- Wears in real nicely over time, developing a personalized patina the more you get your hands dirty in the kitchen
Check them out and other great products here