As the lights shine on the racecourses in Australia, the crowd is getting ready for the much-awaited Ladbrokes Manikato Stakes. The show of speed is a popular event before the heavyweight battles begin. This event is bound to be filled with not just enthusiastic racegoers but also some of the best fashionistas in town.
It can get nerve-wracking to prepare yourself for such a high-profile event, and many people often get confused about what to wear. It might seem overwhelming, but with the right fashion tips, you can enjoy the event in style.
You are also bound to place a few bets at these events to enjoy the full experience. If you are new or want to raise your odds, check out the latest Manikato stakes betting tips. Be sure to dress for the occasion by following these fashion tips for the big event.
Fashion Tips for Men for Racing Event
Here are some tips for men to rock at one of the biggest racing events in Sydney:
- Create a classy attire that will make a statement by wearing neutral shades or colours that are pleasing for the eyes. Avoid neon shades or outlandish suits.
- Add a splash of colour, like mustard, blue, pink, or others, that would go well with another neutral colour.
- Always check the rules and guidelines of the race to ensure you don’t clash. Certain racing events ask guests to wear a certain type of suit or colour.
- Don’t forget the pocket hanky, as this is the season of hanky accessories! Don’t be afraid to go bold with the colour.
- You might be tempted to just wear your usual office attire but remember the racing carnival requires something special.
- Suede shoes should be kept at home because the track can often get muddy, and you are bound to end up ruining your shoes. Go with leather shoes since they can easily be cleaned afterwards.
Be sure to do your research to look like a seasoned racegoer. These tips will certainly help you in creating the perfect attire for the event.
Fashion Tips for Women for Racing Event
Here are some great fashion tips for women to wow everyone at the event:
- Go supremely classic or get the trend right to stand a chance of getting selected for the Fashions of the Field. This year’s trend includes oversized glasses, printed silk, pretty pastels, and glamourous clutches.
- Be sure to wear the outfit you truly love. While you might want to go with the recurring trend of racing events but when you dress only to impress, you might not always be comfortable, and that would easily show. Instead, do follow the trends but be sure to pick an outfit that you are comfortable in and suits you as that will increase your confidence.
- Don’t forget the hat and experiment with it. You can easily make a statement by going for a vintage or sculptural hat.
- Accessories are a must with the outfit. Don’t forget to mix or match but if you are confused, go with a minimalist style that always wins.
- Keep the hair and makeup simple to go well with your entire outfit.
- Heels are a must but avoid stilettos as they tend to sink in the ground. Instead, go for heels that have a thicker spike.
- Consider the weather before you finalise your outfit to ensure you are comfortable throughout the event.
It is certainly an honour to attend the Manikato Stakes, and you are bound to have a wonderful time. However, it is always wise to do your research, fashion-wise, to look chic and classy at the event and avoid a fashion disaster. This is particularly true if it is the first horse racing event you are going to attend.
Whether you are a horse racing enthusiast, someone who enjoys occasionally betting on races, or just someone who loves to make a fashion statement at such events, the Racing Carnival is certainly a fun place for everyone. It is one of the most popular events that includes the best wine, food, entertainment, and thoroughbreds to bet on.
It is certainly a great opportunity to go shopping for a new outfit and dress in the finest of clothes to flaunt your style at the Manikato Stakes. Now that you are equipped with these useful fashion tips, you are bound to dress to impress throughout the number of events in this carnival.
Feel free to experiment but don’t go overboard with it. Remember to keep it classy as you sit back and enjoy the race!
Gamble responsibly. Contact the Gambling Helpline for free and confidential support, information and counselling on 1800 858 858 or visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au.