The best way to make any payment nowadays is through the buy now pay later apps that can be found in abundance. These kinds of payments are faster and easier than any form of payment and also helps to build a better credit score altogether if the payee is making the payments on time. These pay later apps give the facility of making a payment without actually paying from the bank account. Then, at a very nominal charge, the person could easily make the payment for the transaction to the app. It saves time and makes it easier to make the payments at one’s convenience.
These are some of the best buy now pay later apps in India-:
- Lazypay- This is a subsidiary of PayU payment portal and is one of the largest growing payment apps in the country under the buy now pay later apps segment. A person can easily make payment through one tap and can make any number of payments through it and then settle them on the 15th of every month accordingly. There is also an option of No Cost EMI available on this platform for the users who cannot make payment in one go.
- CASHe- This is one of the best innovations in the Buy now pay later apps category. This app allows the user to take upto 4 lakhs INR loan for a year which needs to be re-payed only for the amount that has been spent on the loan and not the whole amount.
- Amazon Pay Later- This is a popular option among the shop now paying later apps. By Amazon pay, a person can get the approval for the amount in minutes and make the payment of the product in easy instalments. Unlike other buy now pay later apps, this app does not levy any foreclosure charges on the user.
- Flipkart Pay Later- Not all the buy now pay later apps are trustworthy, but a person does not need to worry about anything with Flipkart pay later. The approval for the amount is provided within 1 minute, and the person can easily make the purchase and make the payment by next month and also can get a single bill for all the transactions made that month.
- Post Pe- This app provides all the benefits of the buy now pay later apps. The app can give loans of up to 10 Lakhs, and depending on the person’s credit score; the person can use the amount to make payments to any of the merchants and then make the payment for the total amount in easy instalments.
- Paytm Post-paid- This app provides a credit up to 60000 INR and helps a person make the payment in easy EMI’s for 0% interest if he/she pays within 30 days. Like all other buy now pay later apps, this app is also accepted over all the platforms by different merchants.
- Simpl- This app gives the benefits of good buy now pay later apps and at the same time is available with almost all the merchants online for any payment. A person can easily make payment for the amount taken from SIMPL within 15 days of making the purchase and can have the bill for the transactions as well in one place.
- Slice- This is one of the biggest contenders among the buy now pay later apps and provides the users with a loan up to 10 lakhs with no annual or joining fees and has no hidden charges. The user can easily make purchases through the card and get 2% reward points on every transaction he/she makes on any merchant website.
- FlexPay- This app gives a hassle-free experience to its users with a multilingual platform that can be used anywhere in the world. The app gives easy loans to people with eligible credit score and helps them manage all their spending through one app only.
- Bullet Pay Later- The buy now pay later apps always give one big advantage: to make the payment for all the transactions in one go next month; through this app, a user can make the payment for all the transactions by the 5th or 20th of every month.
- Freecharge Pay Later- This app provides a credit of up to 1000 INR per month and lets the user make the payment for it within 30 days of the purchase. They take no processing fees and also give the loan at no interest.
Mobikwik Pay Later – A user can take up to 3000 INR credit from this app and use this app to make payments to different merchants online and offline and then make the payment for the amount within 30 days without any interest.
ICICI Pay Later- This is one of the most popular buy now pay later apps; the person opting for this app can easily make the payments of the transactions made through ICICI Pay Later within 45 days of purchase without incurring any interest on the same.
Ola Money Postpaid– The buy now pay later apps are best if the source is trusted, and OLA is already one of the biggest company’s in India for cabs. They have launched their own competitor in the buy now pay later apps segment. The user can easily make the payment within 15 days of making the purchase.
Krazy Bee– Most of the buy now pay later apps are concerned with users who are earning individuals who can make the payments for their app on time. This pay later app helps the students from around the country to buy things like laptops, sports kit etc., for their use and helps them make the payment in simple EMI’s.
Quicklo– This is one of the latest from the list of buy now pay later apps; they provide interest-free EMI options to students searching for a quick loan for purchasing their education-related items.
ePay Later- This app has established itself well amongst the buy now pay later apps segment. A person can easily avail benefits up to 25 lakhs and use the money to buy products from selected merchants and make the payments within 14 days of the purchase without any interest. Unlike other buy now pay later apps, this app is made for merchant’s convenience.
1. Which Buy Now Pay Later app is best in India?
The best app amongst other buy now pay later apps is CASHe app.
2. How safe are pay later apps?
The buy now pay later apps uses the best encrypted payments portals which are completely safe for usage.
3. Can I Use Pay Later Apps Without The Internet?
A person can use these buy now pay later apps only through the internet access.
4. How to Pay Later On Zomato Using Pay Later Apps?
To make a payment on the Zomato app through any of these buy now pay later apps, a person just needs to select the payment method at the time of payment for the order, and then they can easily make payment through any of the selected buy now pay later apps in India.
5. What is the Lazy Pay Pay Later App Limit?
The credit limit for this app is great in comparison to other buy now pays later apps. This app provides a credit limit of up to 1 Lakhs.
6. Is LazyPay RBI approved?
Most of the buy now pay later apps are registered with RBI, and so is LazyPay as well.