Wanna to relocate from the US and live in one of the most beautiful Caribbean islands? Then St. Lucia could be just your destination. This place is a hidden gem for those who want to change a lifestyle and save expenses.
Benefits of living in St. Lucia as a US ex-pat
- Tax exemptions
- Low cost of living
- Proximity and connection to the USA
- Top-quality of life
- Beautiful Caribbean Island
- Fully remote procedure
- All family members can obtain citizenship within 1.5-2 months
- No global income, dividends, wealth, and inheritance tax
- Dual citizenship
- One of the best countries for crypto investors
- Inherited citizenship
You also can consider the benefits for children in British universities and visa-free or visa on arrival access to 146 countries.
However, one of the major draws for the USA citizens is maybe the cost of living in this place. No prizes for guessing that beautiful Caribbean Island leaves America far behind on this indicator. And here are some facts that prove this statement:
- Spend~80% less on children education
- Pay 51.7% less for housing
- Pay 84.4% less for childcare
- Pay 40% less on entertainment and sports
- Pay 63% less for restaurants
- Have zero taxes
- Save money on food and rent
Furthermore, St. Lucia has an advantageous geographical location with just a 3-hour flight from Miami. In case you need to travel for your business often.
Saint Lucia is your alternative to cut expenses on many things. Almost everything in this country will be two times cheaper than in the USA. Just as an example:
The cost of beer (0.5-liter draught) is $1.85. In the USA, it would be about $5.00. So, there’s a 63% difference
The same goes for a meal in an inexpensive restaurant. Its cost is $5 in St. Lucia and $15 in the USA.
Such examples are endless — water, McMeal at McDonald’s, cappuccino, electricity, heating, cooling, water, garbage, rent of an apartment.
The main thing is that St. Lucia is not just about pristine, beautiful beaches (although there are a lot of them).
St. Lucia is changing your lifestyle. It is your cost-effective solution.
Interested in more detailed information?
- We offer free consultations, understanding how important it is for the client to make the only correct decision.
- We work only in the field of investment immigration, integrating gained experience into the investor’s goal
- We work only with official programs of the European Union and Caribbean countries
- Before signing the contract, we inform our clients about any additional fees and expenses ·
- We conduct a screening to assess the investor’s chance of obtaining the desired citizenship
- We oversee the process at each stage and work exclusively towards the result
- We are in touch 24/7
How can you get citizenship of Saint Lucia
- Donation to the National Economic Fund
- Investment in real estate
- Investment in government bonds
- Investment in enterprise projects
- Investment in Privileged Bonds
For now, the last option is the cheapest. You should also know that this is a time-limited opportunity that is valid until the end of 2022. By means of this offer, you get citizenship of Saint Lucia for half the price — $250,000.
A Special Covid-19 Relief Bond has many benefits:
- The holding period — 5-7 years
- Discount is also valid on the administrative fee
- Investment should be made only after approval of your application
Would like to know more?
If you would like to know more about how you can get a second citizenship, you need to contact us today and book a free consultation with our second citizenship expert.
As it was stated above, all family members can obtain Saint Lucia citizenship along with the main applicant. To be more specific, the passport of St Lucia can also be obtained by:
· A spouse
· Children under 26 years old
· Children, regardless of age, having a mental or physical disability
· Unmarried brother or sister of the principal applicant under the age of 18
· Parents of the main applicant and/or spouse 65 years and older
If you are interested in the citizenship of Saint Lucia, you might find this article interesting migronis.com/en/saint-lucia.
And if you already know that you want to get a passport of this beautiful country, do not hesitate to apply for a free consultation!